Creating, maintaining and managing your assets
Don't put your assets and the longevity of your business at risk
Ensuring company equipment and protecting company assets is an important part of ensuring the longevity and success of your business.
Company assets cover anything that your company owns that is of value, including cash, stocks, bonds, any raw materials, land, buildings, computers, furniture; and intangible assets such as patents, copyrights and intellectual property.
Take care of ensuring what is not visible!
- Property Damage (PD)
- Machinery Break Down (MB)
- Business Interruption (BI for PD, MB)
- Car & Fleet
- Construction All Risk (CAR, EAR, ...) - Advanced Loss of Profits (ALOP)
- Cargo, CMR, VER, VRD - Barge & Sea transport
- Marine and Inland Vessels; Marine Hull
- Off Shore projects
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I) - for owners and charterers
- Cyber Risks
- Special Risks
- Refrigeration Risks
- Event insurances
- War and Confiscation
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Warranties - Litigation buy out